Woodsford is recruiting a Vice President of Business Development in the United States.
The Vice President of Business Development will focus on growing Woodsford’s US business, including identifying and pursuing valuable law firm relationships and investment opportunities. The role is best suited for someone who is highly motivated and thrives on not only meeting, but exceeding, their target goals.
This senior role offers a great opportunity to join a global leader in the rapidly growing litigation funding market.
The ideal candidate will:
- Identify and grow relationships with law firms, lawyers, companies and claimholders of all types that may have litigation funding opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues on Woodsford’s skilled commercial and underwriting teams to find solutions for litigation and other related financing requirements
- Collaborate closely with leaders across the business to find new areas for Woodsford’s US business to grow
- Collaborate with Woodsford’s marketing team to create and deliver highly targeted communications in the U.S. legal market
- Work closely with Woodsford colleagues to structure and offer bespoke funding facilities
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain business development activity records and prepare internal reports
We are flexible about the location of the individual within the US as we build a national team. All candidates must be willing to travel domestically once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted and normal business travel resumes. At that time, the roles will also require occasional international travel, particularly to London.
The full job specification for the Vice President of Business Development in the United States, including details of how to apply can be found here.