In our experience, lawyers are consistently keen for answers to three general enquiries:
- What benefits can non-recourse funding offer their clients?
- What are the criteria for a case to be eligible for funding?
- What are the necessary diligence and transactional processes required to secure a funding commitment?
The aim of this Guide is to shed some light on these common queries by:
- Providing an overview of litigation funding and its benefits to claimants.
- Identifying the fundamental criteria of a viable funding opportunity.
- Detailing the mechanics of the funder’s underwriting process.
- Examining the principal sections of a standard litigation funding agreement.
You can download the Practical Guide to Litigation Funding here.