Woodsford Litigation Funding is recruiting Business Development Manager
3 December 2015
Woodsford Litigation Funding is growing, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We seek a business development manager who will:
- Identify, and develop relationships with, key decision makers in relation to litigation claims, including litigation lawyers at the major UK and international law firms, brokers, insolvency practitioners, in-house legal and finance teams, and others with an interest in our products, including financial advisers. The right candidate will be able to communicate effectively with the finance directors and business teams at our potential clients, as well as with their internal and external lawyers.
- Identify and pursue new investment opportunities in the litigation sector, particularly litigation claims that require funding.
- Work closely with our Executive Chairman, Chief Investment Officer and others in our senior team to develop, execute and co-ordinate a creative sales and marketing plan.
- Provide effective marketing support to all of our executives, including in relation to marketing best practice.
- Update and maintain our website and other promotional materials. Develop and maintain our social media presence.
- Develop relationships with, journalists who have an interest in litigation generally, and litigation funding in particular.
- Take responsibility for a significant marketing budget.
The right candidate must have commercial acumen and an interest in the business of high value litigation, and will likely have at least 5 years of relevant sales or business-to-business marketing experience, preferably in a financial, legal or other professional services environment.
Enquiries to Steven Friel, Chief Investment Officer: email@example.com